Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meal Plan and Grocery List 1/25 - 1/31

Monday January 25th

Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Sausage

Tuesday January 26th

Shrimp n' Cheesy Grits

Wednesday January 27th

Beef Stew and Biscuits

Thursday January 28th

Pan Seared Duck Breast with Thyme Reduction Sauce

Friday January 29th

Pizza from scratch! I'm making the sauce too!

Saturday January 30th

Dinner Out! My in-laws are coming for a visit and watching the kiddos so it's sushi night with friends for us!

Sunday January 31st

I don't know what's for dinner yet, but I do know that I'm baking cinnamon rolls. I've got refreshments for my parenting group on Monday morning.


Grocery List

Produce

2 onions
mushrooms
green onions
garlic
carrots
celery
fresh thyme
shallot
rosemary

Meat

1 lb. smoked sausage
2 slices bacon
1 lb. raw medium-sized shrimp
2 lbs. stew beef
4 duck breasts

Dairy

Monterrey Jack cheese
butter
milk
1 block sharp white cheddar
Parmesan cheese

Canned Goods

4 oz. can chopped green chilies
1 can red beans
Frank's Red Hot or your favorite hot sauce
2 qts + 1 cup chicken broth
1 can tomato soup
1 can french onion soup
Worcestershire sauce
2 cups POM Wonderful
red wine
olive oil
tomato sauce
tomato paste

Dry Goods

Cajun seasoning
rice
beef bouillon
flour
white grits
basil
oregano
bay leaf
fennel seed

Freezer

24 oz. bag of stew or soup veggies

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Katy ~ said...

You make duck? I've never had it, ever! Wow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails